Troubleshooting: Cannot find Sonos speaker
Your Sonos network is not visible as Output Device in Atmosphere, but you are able to play music through the Sonos app.
Solution: Reboot Sonos
1. Open Sonos app on your playback device. Go to Rooms to see the name of the first configured speaker. (Lobby in example)
2. Go to More > Settings > About My Sonos System.
3. Copy the IP Address of the first configured speaker. (192.168.0.103 in example)
4. Open the Internet Browser on your playback device.
Paste the IP Address + :1400/reboot to the url.
(192.168.0.103:1400/reboot in example)
5. Click Submit. Wait 60 seconds for Sonos to reboot.
6. Open Atmosphere. Go to Settings (⚙) > Select Output Device > Connect with your Sonos network.